An international non-profit organisation is looking for an energetic and data-driven Digital Specialist for its Hong Kong office. Reporting to Fundraising Director, you must have hands-on experience in the latest digital technologies, including campaign ROI evaluation and Web/app analytics and you will support the fundraising and promotion activities to the public.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute approved email and other fundraising campaigns via online or mobile channels. Coordinate with service providers on technical support for digital projects.
- Work on online advertising via Facebook and Google. Source and coordinate with vendors in promotions for fundraising campaigns via social media channels.
- Evaluate and analyse performance and provide insights on improvement in project effectiveness and ROI.
- Conduct digital analytics using tools such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.
- Research on market / social media trends, SEO & SEM tactics, and best practices, etc.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary educated with more than two years of solid work experience in digital marketing / e-commerce / data analytics, either in-house or agency side
- Experience of executing digital marketing campaigns and advertisements on digital / social media channels via Facebook and Google
- Experience of doing performance tracking in Facebook and digital analytics using Google Analytics
- Technical knowledge in managing email marketing, online advertising and digital analytical tools
- Good writing and communications skills
- Knowledge in image editing / graphic design tool such as Photoshop
- Knowledge in computer program language such as HTML and video production / editing tool is a plus
- Capable to manage multiple tasks efficiently and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently but also a good team player
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.