Hong Kong City
about 2 years ago
A recognised digital marketing agency is looking for a Campaign Optimisation (Digital Performance) & Analytics Specialist for its Hong Kong office.
Reporting to the Performance Manager, you will be part of the account management team dedicated to analysis and ongoing optimisation of your portfolio of digital media campaigns. This opportunity will call upon your keen attention to detail, analytical mind and your skills interfacing with client-facing teams.
You will directly support internal account teams (and clients where applicable) with a variety of functions critical to the successful analysis and performance evolution of clients’ digital media investments. You will be assisting in the development of internal studies that involve isolating and translating platform-wide trends into actionable insights that can be applied to strength client success.
· Translating key business objectives into insight-rich experiments that drive marketing ROI
· Ensuring campaign execution is performed efficiently, accurately and with excellence
· Working in a consultative role to provide high-value insights in the form of campaign data analysis, interpretation and actionable advice
What you will be doing:
· Manage your campaign portfolio to ensure agreed upon timelines and performance goals can be met
· Continuously iterate campaign design to optimise both delivery and performance leveraging any and all analytical and discovery tools/techniques and platform features at your disposal
· Thoroughly document and keep account teams updated on campaign performance, growth opportunities, issue resolution and optimisation actions
· Prepare for and present weekly internal reviews of account performance across tactics, revenue, KPIs, pacing and key learnings
· Contribute to the ongoing development of processes and best practices concerning campaign design, QA, testing methodologies and reporting and optimisation approaches to ensure the fullest impact and efficiency of both client investments and internal workflows
· 1-3 years of working in a similar or analytical role
· Bachelor’s degree in quantitative or business/marketing related discipline
· Extensive experience in Excel/pivot tables
· Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
· Knowledge in digital media landscape, including key technologies, business models, standards/guidelines, technology platforms and products
· Hands-on experience working in the DoubleClick or Adwords platform environments
· Experience in using Adobe, Coremetrics, Webtrends, Google Analytics, DBM, DS or DS3
· Direct experience with ad serving technology and/or working in a RTB ad exchange, DSP or trading-desk environment is a plus
· Sensitive to numbers and have a high natural attention to detail
· Strong quantitative, analytical, data interpretation and research skills
· Professional oral and written communication skills; impeccable written and spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.