A global award winning digital agency is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for its Hong Kong office.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be the expert in the areas of customer journey planning, web analytics and performance marketing, serving MNC clients and support them on cross border solutions between Hong Kong and China.
- Establish campaign KPI based on client goals, overseeing the strategy and implementation including campaign set up, trafficking and quality assurance for accurate data collections across multiple paid media platforms such as DSP, SEM, Social Media of Hong Kong and China
- Analyze across different data sources to build customer persona for facilitating audience targeting / retargeting
- Implement tagging requirements for data collecting, managing and reporting on web analytics, digital advertising properties and other website metrics (e.g., Baidu Tongji, Google Analytics)
- Look for optimization opportunities to improve overall effectiveness and ROI in online marketing campaigns especially customer engagement and conversion
- Provide data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders through strong presentation construction and visual storytelling
- Manage direct client facing, managing their expectations and responses to their inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Supervise the team by providing key directions in achieving the campaign goals
- Degree holder in Marketing or Communication related disciplines
- 3-4 years of related work experience
- 2-3 years of solid experience in digital marketing, preferably in agency environment
- Strong technical experience in on-site tag planning and implementation, experience with tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Miaozhen, AdMaster, etc
- Strong technical experience in off-site tag planning and implementation, experience with tools including Sizmek, Doubleclick, Miaozhen, AdMaster etc
- Understanding in China platforms is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Chinese Word Processing
- Less experienced can be considered as Associate Business Manager
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to email@example.com.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.