A well-established online and mobile game developer is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive for its Hong Kong office.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Execute both online and offline ROI driven marketing campaigns among global markets
- Closely and proactively monitor and optimize digital advertising campaigns efficiency on daily basis
- Monitor and control marketing budget and campaign timelines
- Co-ordinate with product team to manage daily digital tactics
- Co-ordinate with internal designer to produce new creatives with innovative ideas and formats
- Closely manage advertising partner and agency accounts
- Produce regular data analysis, market trending research and reporting with associated insights
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, eCommerce or related disciplines
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Familiar with digital marketing tools including Facebook ads manager, social media, 3rd party tracking, LTV modeling, SEM/SEO and Google Analytics
- Strong in written and spoken English and Chinese
- With mobile app or game relevant working experience or good understand of Japanese language is a plus
- Prioritize workload, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines for various and ad hoc marketing deliverable
- Perform independently but outstanding team player with strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent communication, collaboration and planning skills
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.