A fast-growing US-based FinTech and online trading company is looking for a Digital Media Manager – Performance Media APAC for all things digital working within the global performance media team.
Working closely with the Senior Digital Media Manager – APAC you will be responsible for the day-to-day management, expansion and in-depth analysis of all paid digital media activities coping closely with agency partners and internal stakeholders.
- Manage digital media campaigns across multiple partners, geographies and devices working closely with key internal stakeholders, publishers and agencies
- Responsible for day to day management of media campaigns and partners, including campaign trafficking, optimization, and reporting.
- Working closely with the Senior Digital Media Manager, APAC and the VP of Performance Media to develop Digital Media strategies and plans to achieve business goals
- Ensure that global reports and dashboards are updated regularly, along with detailed analysis that can be used to derive actionable insights, that in turn can be used drive business results
- Drive innovation in digital media by staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends, moving quickly on products and new opportunities and using those to help achieve challenging growth targets with a focus on new customer acquisition
- Ensure that campaign successes, best-practices and optimization opportunities are shared proactively
- Execute an on-going testing strategy driven through an in-depth analysis of the customer conversion journey, ensuring both results and recommendations are delivered efficiently
- Ensure that stakeholders are regularly updated with budget scenarios detailing spend and performance projections - adjusting for efficiency savings or campaign expansions
- 3 - 5 Years’ Experience Agency or Client Side
- Experience in developing display and paid social media plans
- Exceptional attention to detail, with the proven ability to deliver detailed analysis and campaign updates within very tight deadlines
- Experience working within a truly global organization with teams based in multiple time zones
- Demonstrated ability in implementing, optimizing and communicating advanced optimization tactics to a wide-ranging audience
- Strong understanding of attribution and its impact on budgeting and planning
- Experienced user of DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Google Analytics 360
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and presentation skills
- University graduate or equivalent
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your CV to email@example.com. Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.