A leading European online FX trading and financial services company is expanding their new office in Hong Kong and is now looking for a (Senior) Customer LifeCycle Marketing Manager, Greater China, responsible for defining client conversion, retention and reactivation strategy in order to drive client engagement that increases lifetime value and tenure.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be a key contributor to the new development and execution of the Company’s CRM strategy that will foster profitable long term relationship with clients for the Company’s business within the Greater China Region.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop and manage the Client Value Management (CVM) strategy for the Brand operating in Chinese language with special focus on the mainland China market, working closely with CVM global team in Europe to develop and implement campaigns focusing on the following client lifecycle areas:
- Nurturing / Conversion;
- Retention / Segmentation / Value development
- Churn Prevention;
- Reactivation of lapsed/dormant accounts;
- Upsell / Cross Sell
- Develop and implement client communications and promotional activities that increase client engagement across any client touch-points, including:
- Wechat messages
- Push notifications
- Seminars/Live Events
- In-platform/My Account messaging
- Social Media
- Market news and analysis
- Ensure all activity is tested and optimised against targets and fed into Chinese team optimisation work streams
- Develop communications campaigns from marketing calendar, with CVM team and Chinese marketing team in Europe and HK
- Take responsibility for ensuring a deep understanding of regulatory requirements relating to brand and campaign communications.
- Conduct regular competitor reporting of retention activities working with CVM team and Chinese marketing team sharing insight and ideas.
- Manage budget and targets for retention activities and report against ROI.
- Work with the Insights, CVM and global Retention Managers to develop a framework for regular reporting and monitoring of retention KPIs;
- Client conversion;
- Customer Lifetime Value;
- Targeting Strategies;
- Campaign ROI.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
- Appropriate CRM experience at a similar level within ecommerce led organizations preferably in the financial, trading spread-betting or online gambling sectors.
- Proven track record of delivering CRM campaigns and journeys that improve client retention and LTV.
- Good experience with CRM tools – Exact Target and/or Salesforce.
- In-depth understanding and CRM experience with WeChat
- An understanding of the motivators of the target market.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, drive projects and to priorities effectively.
- Ability to develop effective long-term working relationships both within the department & across departments and at all levels within the organization.
- Experience of creating compelling campaign proposals and presenting results.
- Previous CRM experience for the China market is strongly preferable.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin in both spoken and written language is a must
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.