A leading business-to-business online fashion trend and information provider is seeking a full-time Customer Insight Specialist/Manager for its Hong Kong office.
You will work on insight-driven projects in APAC, and will provide high quality customer and market research to inform the APAC teams on planning process.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Work with the Insight Manager to develop and execute on insight projects which include customer, market and competitor analysis to support APAC business decisions and to enable businesses to achieve its commercial goals
- Design and implement a combination of qualitative, quantitative and desk research
- Help manage a programme of initiatives to support the businesses including client feedback on our existing and future products and services, segmentation, market sizing etc.
- Effectively learn and use in-house research tools for collecting and analysing data
- Conduct research projects across clients and the marketplace and make impact on customer feedback metrics and suggest research recommendations
- Monitor the progress of ongoing research and development
- Effectively manage third-party suppliers when necessary
- Prepare and assist the Insight Manager to present findings
- Work effectively with local, regional and global teams
- Learn and use tools and processes to better understand the operating environment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 8 years of working experience with 5 years (min.) in a customer insight role held in B2B/B2C environment
- Track record to analyse and interpret information and data using relevant tools (coding skills not necessary)
- Proved knowledge of conducting research using Web tools, interviews, and data analysis
- Experience in Google Analytics, Salesforce (an advantage)
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Rigorous project management and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate directly with customers and business partners
- Self-starter and ability to work independently and be a strong team player
Interested parties or referrals, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.