Our client a leading conglomerate with diversified business development within Hong Kong and China. Currently looking for a Corporate Strategy & Process Planning Manager to optimize the business and resources.
- Work closely with department heads to ensure a centralized process of KPI setting across the organization
- Navigate performance and result of each department as per planning against budget
- Provide a strategic view of building an effective organizational structure
- Promote change management as needed and a culture of collaboration
- Build deep relationships across a broad organization and foster a warm and collaborative work environment, and understand problems from diverse perspectives
- At least 6 years of strategy consulting, in-house strategy, process management experience
- Track record of project management experience in managing multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- An ability to synthesize information quickly, to distill key takeaways, and to weave insights into a compelling story that clarifies and inspires
- An ability to clearly communicate and present information for stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional data analytical, time management, and cross-functional leadership skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese is a must
If you are interested in this position, feel free to apply online. Shortlisted candidates will be in touch shortly.