A renowned fashion group is looking for a Corporate Quality Control Manager for its HK and PRC QC teams and operations.
Reporting to the Group CEO, you have to ensure quality products are delivered to customers by conducting systematic and regular product inspection so as to minimise the risks of producing the non-conformance merchandise in the production line.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily operations of the quality control teams in both HK and PRC
- Develop and implement a feasible and effective supplier quality process and management system e.g. developing quality control guideline to suppliers or factories
- Analyse production KPIs and ensure the sample lots and finished products are offered on time and meet the established standards including product specification, inspection procedure and qualification plans as well as Accept Quality Level (AQL)
- Develop qualified factories and assist them to set up quality awareness and quality process
- Identify quality issues and provide the direction of continuous improvement on fit and quality throughout the entire production process
- Develop quality control policy and workflow to smoothen the operation of quality inspection conducted by Government Departments of PRC
- Monitor the record of defects and failure rates
- Setup internal policy of fake shop reporting and handling procedures
- Control expenses and review budget
- Work with the third party laboratories on risk assessment especially for new requirements or directives
- Coordinate with product and buying teams on quality issues and final inspection result of respective product lines.
- University graduate in Quality Management, Manufacturing, Textile or other related disciplines
- 8 years’ experience in quality management of which at least 3 years at managerial level, preferable from the Fashion Retail industry
- Familiar with Knit and Woven products
- Knowledge of garment manufacturing and quality control systems
- Analytical, organised, detail-minded and logical thinking
- Strong business sense, project management, problem solving, negotiation and communication skills
- Preferred with PRC exposure
- Willing to work under pressure and travel occasionally to PRC
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.