over 2 years ago
A leading FinTech and business consulting firm is looking for a Consultant for the Management/Banking Consulting business, based in its Hong Kong office. Reporting to the Senior Consultant/Manager, you will be part of the Solution Team to leverage your accounts and financial/business/IT consulting knowledge and skills and then inspire transformation for more business successes.
· Support the growth of the management consulting business across Hong Kong and Greater China
· Work with the assigned clients in one or more of the following areas: Strategy and operations, Transformation, Regulatory implementation, Digital
· Help create solutions for clients on their strategic and operational challenges
· Share your industry knowledge and experience with colleagues
· University degree or equivalent in Business Management or related discipline
· 2-3 years of relevant financial services industry consulting experience
· Experience with the Big 4 management consulting companies would be an asset
· Analytical and quick learner with the ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
· Demonstrate flexibility to travel for work
· Strong communication skills with an excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese. Knowledge of Mandarin would be an asset
The Company offer you diverse and challenging assignments, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training path, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consulting and IT implementation firm.
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.