A recognised, Nasdaq listed digital marketing agency is looking for a Campaign Optimisation & Analytics Manager for its Hong Kong office.
As a team leader of 3, you will be part of the account management team dedicated to analysis and ongoing optimisation of your portfolio of digital media campaigns. This opportunity will call upon your keen attention to detail, analytical mind and your skills interfacing with client-facing teams.
You will directly support internal account teams (and clients where applicable) with a variety of functions critical to the successful analysis and performance evolution of clients’ digital media investments.
You will be assisting in the development of internal studies that involve isolating and translating platform-wide trends into actionable insights that can be applied to strength client success.
- Translating key business objectives into insight-rich experiments that drive marketing ROI
- Ensuring campaign execution is performed efficiently, accurately and with excellence
- Working in a consultative role to provide high-value insights in the form of campaign data analysis, interpretation and actionable advice
What you will be doing:
- Manage your campaign portfolio to ensure agreed upon timelines and performance goals can be met
- Continuously iterate campaign design to optimise both delivery and performance leveraging any and all analytical and discovery tools/techniques and platform features at your disposal
- Optimisation and A/B testing experience
- Have a passion for solving problems and making consumers experiences better
- Deeply understand digital business metrics and can explain not just "what happened" but "why it happened"
- Fancy yourself a good story teller
- Lead the presentation of the data-story and actionable recommendations to the Client and secure their confidence in the outcome
- Thoroughly document and keep account teams updated on campaign performance, growth opportunities, issue resolution and optimisation actions
- Prepare for and present weekly internal reviews of account performance across tactics, revenue, KPIs, pacing and key learnings
- Develop executive-level post campaign reports that communicate insights in a clear, concise and valid way so that your team and clients can effectively incorporate those insights into improved campaign planning and design
- Contribute to the ongoing development of processes and best practices concerning campaign design, QA, testing methodologies and reporting and optimisation approaches to ensure the fullest impact and efficiency of both client investments and internal workflows
- Maintain high degree of technical proficiency and knowledge across the platforms and toolsets within which you will be working
- Keep on top of industry trends and current events that may impact client business
- 4-8 years of working in a similar role for campaign/performance marketing, optimisation and tracking/analysis
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in quantitative or business/digital marketing/IT related discipline
- Extensive experience in Excel/pivot tables
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge in digital media landscape, including key technologies, business models, standards/guidelines, technology platforms and products
- Hands-on experience working in the DoubleClick or Adwords platform environments
- Experience in using Adobe, Coremetrics, Webtrends, Google Analytics, DBM, DS or DS3
- Direct experience with ad serving technology and/or working in a RTB ad exchange, DSP or trading-desk environment is a plus
- Excellent PowerPoint presentation-crafting and storytelling skills
- High degree of creativity, self-motivation and drive
- Technical acumen required to understand how to execute campaigns in a way that optimises the use of our platform
- Sensitive to numbers and have a high natural attention to detail
- Strong quantitative, analytical, data interpretation and research skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Professional oral and written communication skills; impeccable written and spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume email@example.com.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.