The ideal candidate will possess both a business development and technical background that enables him or her to engage at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT infrastructure and software designers and architects. He/she must also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Exceed set business objectives.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
- Influence (or impact) customer adoption
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, Networking, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc) and Management Tools
- Develop case studies
- Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- 4 years of technology related sales or business development experience.
- Work with AWS partners and a solution architect to develop a sales strategies and manage one or more territories or customers.
- Development and execution of a territory plan including outbound calling against established target lists
- Forecast the territory performance per month against quota, cost optimize customers, and maintain a robust sales pipeline and related territory target lists in Salesforce.com
- Identify key aspects of potential new opportunities, progress opportunities to launch, and engage partners as needed to develop customer relationships that lead to joint success
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive customer & contact network.
- Sales experience with virtualization/infrastructure solutions a bonus.
- Native Cantonese and a strong command of English (spoken and written)