Our client is one of the leading digital asset trading platforms in the world with headquarter in Hong Kong, aiming to bring innovation to the traditional financial market. With the business expansion in the south-east Asia market, they are now looking for experienced talents to join the team.
- Conduct R&D and technical architecture design of blockchain application platforms, intelligent contracts and other projects
- Perform technical analysis for the projects that connect financial industry with blockchain technology, such as digital asset wallets
- Analyze the underlying architecture of the mainstream public chain, side chain and alliance chain of the blockchain
- Communicate with the technical team across regions and collaborate with various departments to ensure smooth implementation of related R&D work
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 3+ years of experience of Linux server development
- Programming Language: Python, Go, Java or C++
- Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL and Redis
- Network protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP and UDP
- Sound knowledge in AWS and Aliyun
- Familiar with software engineering and testing methods, and experienced in server-side large-capacity, high-performance programming framework applications
- Strong communication and presentation skills in Chinese, English and Mandarin
If you are interested in knowing more about this position, such as company culture, team structure and salary package, feel free to drop me a call at 3704 4775, WhatsApp at 6025 2417 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.