One of our clients is looking for an Associate Project Manager to assist taking care of its various IT projects under the enterprise’s portfolio.
- directly accountable for defining the scope of the project, estimating and optimizing project resources, managing project objectives, risks and issues and identifying project stakeholders at an early stage and manages them effectively through appropriate matrix management.
- need to plan, organise and control projects as well as coordinate with identified stakeholders (e.g. business users, other IT organisations and external vendors) in order to deliver required high standard of project performance within defined scope, schedule and budget.
- need to oversee and support individual projects, or to phases of projects covering part or all of the full development life cycle (i.e. from feasibility through to system implementation), which may include post implementation support or other specialist functions (e.g. Release Management, Testing).
- be involved in sustaining the existing project management process framework, and in leading and/or participating in process improvement efforts including the introduction of associated productivity tools to ensure project delivery effectiveness is maintained across the Division.
You Should have:
- graduate qualifications in computer science, engineering or related disciplines
- 3-4 years’ experience in IT project delivery
- proven project management skill in managing IT projects
- at least two years’ experience working as a project leader or above managing identifiable project(s).
- proven ability in managing complex project resources, timelines, budgets, deliverables and risks
- excellent analytical mind and problem solving skills
- experience in implementation of in-house developed systems or software package
- good understanding of software development lifecycle.
- good awareness of commercial and contractual issues.
- strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to communicate at all levels within
If you’re interested in discussing this role in more detail please send your CV in WORD format to Jackson.firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call Jackson at +852 3711 3146.