A Nasdaq-listed digital marketing and technology agency is looking for an Assistant Product Marketing Manager, for its Hong Kong office.
Reporting to the Product Director in China, you will be based in Hong Kong, sitting at the intersection of Product, Sales and Marketing, taking care of clients’ business and communication objectives and providing the right products and digital media solutions accordingly.
Your main responsibilities:
- Take responsibility in market trend analysis and competitors information collection, provide solid research reports to support new products developing or new client pitching.
- Help clients to understand their competitive landscape and market positioning, identify the right target audience, craft communication message and capture the audience across digital channels, help to develop pitching proposals or final reports for high-value clients.
- Develop new products or update legacy products under the guidance of the Product Director / Product Marketing Manager to meet specific industries’ needs, co-ordinate with internal or external stakeholders to ensure deliver product in time.
- Prepare pitching proposals or final reports for high-value clients by leveraging the Company’s product and technology, keep providing support to Sales, Account and Marketing teams to drive product demand in its focused verticals.
- Hands-on support to some typical campaigns, including (but not limited in) preparing media plan and report, developing and managing vendors, regularly communicating with clients and onsite support if needed.
- Marketing graduate with 2+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing, Social Media and/or CRM.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - creative, confident and a team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience in Photoshop or any creative software is an added advantage.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is required while Cantonese or any other foreign language is a plus.
- Travel based on necessary campaign requirements.
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to email@example.com. Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.