A leading digital media agency is looking for an Assistant General Manager to lead the digital business unit in Hong Kong.
Objective of the Role
Primary objective: To own the overall digital media/business strategy and development, execution, enhancement and extension of the framework of digital marketing/advertising solutions. You will lead the initiatives and design of the digital media products to ensure the success of the digital platform/business in the high growth Hong Kong region.
Brief of responsibilities:
- Drive the development of the digital business initiatives and marketing/advertising solutions and needs
- Execute the strategy for the digital media initiatives and ensure the business operation is enhanced over time to reflect the market conditions and revenue opportunities
- Play a key leadership role in product strategy and prioritisation of initiatives of the product portfolio to align with the Group's strategy
- Transformation of traditional media strategy, advancing various media opportunities
- Demonstration of digital media benefits - providing more targeted advertising, tracking, engagement and ROI spending
- Successful sales pipeline generation, pitching and closing deals
Successful candidate who must have
15+ years of solid sales experience in Media advertising plus Digital Advertising. Strategic business development and sales planning backed up by strong market trend and insight. Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
Interested parties, please apply online, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.