A leading international legal practice is looking for a regional marketing communications manager, to take reporting to the Head of Marketing, BD and Communications teams, to help generate APAC related content that builds brand awareness with the target client audience in a crowded and competitive environment.
You will be responsible for the planning and execution of the campaigns strategy for the APAC business to support this brand building, linking in with the global communications team as appropriate.
Your key responsibilities:
- Advise on all communications related matters
- Be responsible for liaising with the BD team as well as partners and associates on a daily basis
- Sourcing key themes and comments to push out to external stakeholders proactively using all possible channels, including social media
- Dealing with sensitive issues that require careful handling, given many of the clients’ disputes
- Identify key market trends which are worthy of external and/or internal campaigns. This will include developing and seeking buy in for creative campaign plans, developing key messages and implementing those campaigns and projects.
- Monitor the social media accounts and post engaging content
- Media opportunities - fielding media opportunities to the right individual within the network, liaising with partners on prospective media interviews and facilitating media calls
- Press releases - drafting and liaising directly with partners to achieve sign off.
- Website - drafting and/or updating standard text.
- Contribute to publications, advertising / editorial opportunities - fielding and answering queries internally and externally.
- Brand champion - working closely with the design team to develop all marketing communication and event related collateral while ensuring compliance with the brand guidelines.
- Asian office-wide brochures and communications - drafting or updating office-wide content across practice areas.
- Directory and award submissions – project managing the legal directory and award submission process and fielding queries from the Asia Pacific team on best practice, researching the upcoming deadlines and managing the interview process.
- Internal communications - brainstorming ideas and writing content used to profile the Asia Pacific region internally and working closely with the global team to implement global initiatives and encourage best practice in the region.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A good understanding and interest in commercial/economic and business issues
- Expertise in content marketing concepts and the application to professional services marketing communication strategies
- Ability to align content needs with wider business strategy
- Experience in application of digital marketing channels
- Media relations experience (not necessarily professional services)
- Client-centric in approach
- A confident individual who is diplomatic and persuasive and can work directly with lawyers as well as being a strong and collaborative team player.
- Friendly and approachable to all levels of staff
- International outlook
- Able to be discrete and handle sensitive/confidential information
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals, please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.