A fast-growing digital marketing agency is looking for an Account Manager for its Hong Kong office.
Reporting to the Account Director, you will effectively manage the company resources to provide quality digital marketing services to assigned accounts, whilst achieving client revenue targets and company margins.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Develop good relationships with junior and mid-level clients whilst supporting your senior team in driving revenue growth
- Be alert to business opportunities and work with your AD to help leverage those opportunities
- Develop and present cost estimates as formal budgets to the client
- Act as the core client contact for all project queries including timing plans, budgets and creative work
- Receive and understand project briefs from SAM/AD or from clients and manage work through Production and Development
- Manage timings plans to ensure that projects are delivered effectively and on time
- Take ownership of more advanced projects and campaigns
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A strong understanding of the digital marketing industry preferably with a proven track record gained in an agency (over 2 years of relevant work experience)
- Strong SEM, display, social and programmatic advertising/marketing experience
- A skilled Project Manager with the ability to multi-task across numerous projects
- Experienced in campaign management with an understanding of deployment systems across upload, testing, deployment and reporting and/or Creative processes
- Numerate with a solid understanding of financial management and profitability
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Excellent administrative, organisational and presentation skills
- Experience in managing people would be advantageous with the ability to delegate and oversee project and admin work
- It would be advantageous to have an understanding of data
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.